The Montessori Difference
At Meadowvale French Montessori School & Daycare, we recognize each child is a unique individual who brings his or her own abilities to the program and deserves the encouragement and space to try new things, explore new ideas and develop their own unique creativity.
Children’s interests are valuable to their learning and offer a rich variety of experiences. The types of activities we offer daily include:
- music, dance and visual arts
- language and literacy
- Nature, science, and technology
- daily opportunities for physical literacy and active outdoor play
- rest time for children who require it, based on their developmental needs
Our programs are designed to:
- encourage children to interact and communicate in a positive way and support their ability to self-regulate
- foster the children’s exploration, play, and inquiry
- provide child-initiated and adult-supported experiences
- offer opportunities to create authentic lasting relationships with others in the program.
Our Values come from Maria Montessori who invited children to express their own experiences and abilities. The source of your child’s success is based on her values and expectations which we actively practice at our institution.
“Education is a natural process carried out by the child and is not acquired by listening to words, but by the experiences and environment.” – Maria Montessori
If you have any questions please Contact Us